This is a great option for both the experienced fishermen or for guests who want to venture into the world of fishing for first time. This is a personalized adventure under challenging Patagonia’s conditions. It is said that the ancient settlers saw in this territory that travels 200 Km (125 miles) between green forests and pampa, a great opportunity to introduce salmonoid fish, a voracious species which found its home in the present area and is now an ideal location for fly fishing. Varied species can be found, from rainbow trout, Atlantic salmon, Pacific coho to King salmon, and Chinook, between the months of December through February.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Full Day Excursion
Duration: 9-12 hours
- Includes: guide, transportation, fishing gear and clothing, fishing license, lunch and snack.
- This activity does not have a fixed point established and it can take place in different rivers and lakes in the area that might change each excursion.
Terms & Conditions
- Excursion available for all guests at additional cost. Available only during the fishing season from October 15th, 2020 to April 15th, 2021.
- Must be requested in advance. It is suggested to have minimum of experience for this activity.
- Maximum 3 guests per guide. From the 4th guest an extra fee its applied because of the second specialized fly fishing guide.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the date and time scheduled for the excursion: free of charge.
- Cancellations 24 hours prior to the date and time scheduled for the excursion: penalty of 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the date and time scheduled for the excursion: penalty of 100% of the total amount.
- Delay up to 30 minutes or no show prior to the time scheduled for the excursion: penalty of 100% of the total amount.
- Cancellations due to bad weather conditions will be decided by the fishing guide with the guest on the same day of the activity. Weather conditions of Patagonia are unpredictable and the weather forecasts are not always accurate, along with having more protected and appropriate fishing spots for days of unstable weather to go fishing.
- Irreparable damage of a fishing rod by the guest(s), a repair fee will be applied. In case of total loss of the equipment, a fee for the total value of the fishing rod will be applied.
Our team will assist you to coordinate excursions: +56 612722030
6170000 Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica Chile