Horseback riding at Ballena hill
We will cross the Señoret Channel by boat to arrive at Estancia Bahia Esperanza. Here we will begin our horseback ride towards Ballena Hill. During the ride, we will enjoy majestic views of the austral fjords and, if the weather permits, we can admire the glaciers from the South field as the condors flying overhead.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Full Day Excursion
Duration: 7-8 hours
Ride Distance: 15.8 Miles (25.5 KM)
• Includes: guide, transportation, box lunch and snacks.
• Minimum age: subject to level experience.
• A minimum of 2 guests required.
• Not suitable for pregnant women.
• Excursion is subject to weather conditions.
Available from december 15th
Our team will assist you to coordinate excursions: +56 612722030
Cerro Ballena Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Chile